Do you have video editing skills and you’d like to attend the next major tournament? Create your own hype video for ESL One Cologne 2015 and win Premium tickets as a prize!
Can you create a better hype video for ESL One Cologne 2015?
The task is simple – create a video as a teaser or to increase hype for ESL One Cologne 2015 and you may win one or two of the very valuable Premium tickets.
To help you out, we put almost 30 gigabytes of our video footage from the previous major, ESL One Katowice, at your disposal, while you can also use in-game footage of your choice and still images from our galleries.
Combine and edit those as you desire and present your final product in form of a youtube video (tagged [HLTV.org contest] in the title) and link it in the comments below.
The contest will be open until Tuesday, August 4th, 23:59 CEST, any entries posted after that will not be considered. On August 5th we will put up the best videos per internal selection up for a community vote, which will end on August 6th, 17:00 CEST.
The prizes for the best videos will be 4 Premium tickets. The best video will receive 2 Premium tickets, while the 2nd and 3rd place will receive one each. Another 10 regular tickets will be handed out to randomly selected participants.
A Premium ticket includes:
- Access to the LANXESS Arena on August 22nd & 23rd
- Premium Area Seating
- Free Drinks and Food
- Goodie Bag
- Exclusive Signing Sessions
For more info about the tickets, seating map or how to purchase them go here.
Here is a sum up of all the info that you need to know:
- create a hype video for ESL One Cologne 2015
- be as creative as possible and feel free to use our footage from ESL One Katowice, our still photo galleries, in-game footage and more (we only permit use of our footage and photos for the purposes of this contest)
- our ESL One Katowice camera footage can be found here
- post a youtube link to your video in the comments below before August 4th, 23:59 CEST
- community vote will end on August 6th, 17:00 CEST
- the best video will receive 2 Premium tickets (bring a friend), while the second and third place will receive one Premium ticket each
- 10 regular tickets will be awarded to randomly selected participants
- the tickets are transferrable (you can give them to someone else if you cannot attend)
- the tickets do not include travel and accommodation, it is up to you to arrange that. You can find info about recommended and discounted hotels, as well as a camping site, over at ESL’s page
- all tickets (regular and Premium) are valid for August 22nd and 23rd in the LANXESS Arena, which will feature the playoffs of ESL One Cologne. The group stage will be played on August 20th-21st at a different venue with no public access
- you must be at least 16 years old in order to attend the event
And even if you don’t win the contest, you can always head over to http://www.esl-one.com/csgo/cologne-2015/tickets/ to purchase your own ticket as this will be an event you don’t want to miss!