All DreamHack events in 2015 will feature CS:GO as a main game, HLTV.org has learned.
So far, CS:GO has had limited exposure in DreamHack’s world circuit, with the game having been left of out of a number of events that take place in several countries throughout the year.
However, a source inside DreamHack has told HLTV.org that CS:GO will replace Starcraft 2 as the main game of the 2015 event circuit, which means full production and main stage privileges in all tournaments.
Right now, there are six DreamHack events listed for 2015, starting with the Romanian stop in Bucharest, from April 24-26, but more are expected to be announced in the coming months.
Below you can find the list with all the DreamHack events that have so far been announced for 2015:
- DreamHack Masters Bucharest 2015 – 24-26 April 2015
- DreamHack France 2015 – 8-10 May 2015
- DreamHack Summer 2015 – 13-16 June 2015
- DreamHack Valencia 2015 – 16-19 July 2015
- DreamHack Cluj Napoca 2015 – 23-25 October 2015
- DreamHack Winter 2015 – 26-29 November 2015